1. ONLINE ORDERS ARE TAKE-OUT ONLY
2. ORDERS ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE
3. PICK UP ORDERS AT WALK-UP WINDOW
4. BULK MEAT ORDERS REQUIRE 2-DAY ADVANCE PURCHASE
HOW TO ORDER ONLINE
1. Click here for our online store.
2. Select a day & time for pick-up. Orders from our regular menu can be picked up the same day, depending on order size orders can take up to 45 minutes. You will be prompted on how long your order will take prior to check out. Bulk orders require two-day advance purchase.
3. Choose whether you would like to order from our default menu, special of the day menu or bulk menu by using the drop down option.
4. Once you are viewing the desired menu you may now choose items you'd like to order. Please make sure to choose all required options to complete an item order.
5. Once your order is completed select checkout and you will be able to review and edit the order in advance of payment. Proceed with payment and we will see you soon at our walk-up window!
Thaw the meat if frozen in your refrigerator or thermalize it which means to put it in a bath of hot water until defrosted. Once the meats are thawed out remove from the vacuum package and reheat in your oven at 200° until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°f. That should take one to two hours depending on how much meat you are warming and the type of oven you are using.