1. ONLINE ORDERS ARE TAKE-OUT ONLY
2. ORDERS ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE
3. PICK UP ORDERS AT WALK-UP WINDOW
4. SAUCE IS NOT INCLUDED & CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE
5. BULK MEAT ORDERS REQUIRE 2-DAY ADVANCE PURCHASE
Blu’s offers vacuum sealed meats for safe long-term storage
We recommend at least a half-pound of meat per person per meal- that's a combined total of all meats.
How are the bulk meats packaged?
Blu’s bulk meats are packaged in either aluminum trays or vacuum sealed. You can choose which option while ordering on our online store. The meats can be stored long term if vacuum sealed and can be either refrigerated or frozen.
Thaw the meat if frozen in your refrigerator or thermalize it which means to put it in a bath of hot water until defrosted. Once the meats are thawed out remove from the vacuum package and reheat in your oven at 200° until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°f. That should take one to two hours depending on how much meat you are warming and the type of oven you are using.