1. ONLINE ORDERS ARE TAKE-OUT ONLY
2. ORDERS ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE
3. PICK UP ORDERS AT WALK-UP WINDOW
4. SAUCE IS NOT INCLUDED & CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE
5. BULK MEAT ORDERS REQUIRE 2-DAY ADVANCE PURCHASE
Blu’s offers vacuum-sealed meats for safe long-term storage
We recommend at least a half-pound of meat per person per meal- that's a combined total of all meats.
How are the bulk meats packaged?
Blu’s bulk meats are packaged in either aluminum trays or vacuum-sealed. You can choose which option while ordering on our online store. The meats can be stored long-term if vacuum-sealed and can be either refrigerated or frozen.
Thaw the meat if frozen in your refrigerator or thermalize it which means to put it in a bath of hot water until defrosted. Once the meats are thawed out remove from the vacuum package and reheat in your oven at 200° until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165°f. That should take one to two hours depending on how much meat you are warming and the type of oven you are using.